Monday 16 April 2012

Back to the kitchen ...

So, my cooking challenge from the beginning of the year (to cook two new recipes a week) kinda fell by the wayside, but I have kicked it off again tonight with blackened salmon tacos topped with mango, avocado and corn, and a jalapeno lime slaw.






I'll be honest, i did somewhat over spice the salmon for my liking and my taste buds are still buzzing, but Hubby seemed to enjoy it so that is good enough for me!!



Definitely one to make again sometime ..... :-)






3 comments:

  1. Looks lovely..... maybe i will get to try them?!!!

    Nadine
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed you shall!! I'll be trying out more non-meaty things to make you when you come over :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. They look delicious. Well done! We'll be queuing up to try them,
    Love,
    Pam and Roy x

    ReplyDelete