Thursday 5 April 2012

One For The Ladies

Hello again!! Have you missed me? I know, I know, I'm a terrible correspondent. I'll try and do better!!

I just wanted to pop by and tell all you lovely ladies about a simply awesome little Estee Lauder skin care set that I got last night!! I merely went to stock up on the Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher - my most treasured skin care product ever since I tried a little sample many moons ago. Instantly my skin felt smoother and my pores virtually disappeared!! Hurrah!! I have occasionally been lured away by other products promising similar results but I am always disappointed and always go back to my precious(sssssss)

Anyways, Estee Lauder are currently selling bargainous little travel sets that include miniatures of the aforementioned Skin Refinisher, plus the Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex (my second favourite skin product ever), their Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser (I hadn't tried this before, but my face has never been so squeaky clean after washing!), and a full size Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme (again, a new product for me, but I love it!) And all for only $52!! They even throw in a pretty little bag to carry them all in - what more could a girl want?!?!?!

And thanks to the lovely lady in Nordstrom who threw in some additional freebies, I also have a couple of samples of the Illuminating Perfecting Primer - win!! :-) So all in all, my dull post-winter skin is softer and twinklier than it has been for a long time!! :-)

So, if any of you fancy trying something new here is a link that shows you the different combinations Estee Lauder are offering (mine is the Youth Infusing Hydration Solutions set) : Travel Sets 

And here is the primer : Illuminating Perfecting Primer

Happy shopping!!! x

PS - I also got these last night :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment